FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Thursday 26 February 2015

MAX FACTOR-FACE FINITY 3 IN 1 FOUNDATION REVIEW

Foundation is a product that you have to get right. You can’t go around with a foundation that isn’t right for your skin type, or is the wrong color.

 
 
I read about the Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 foundation, and immediately knew it was meant for me. I have quite oily skin naturally so I need a foundation with a matte finish.

 
 
 
This one, thankfully, is perfect for me. It gives a lively glow and definitely  makes me look more alive in the mornings just after I have woken up. It blends really easily and you can build up as much coverage as you want.

You can get it here.

What’s your favourite foundation at the moment?

Love, Sara xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig