FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Thursday 19 February 2015

L’OREAL-SUPER LINER PERFECT SLIM REVIEW


I’ve never been able to perfect a winged eyeliner, or any time of eyeliner to e precise, and I always thought it was me. I later found out that it was probably just the fact that my eyeliner had a really thick point, and it was impossible to do anything without it looking ridiculous.





As I was looking for a new foundation I stumbled across the L’Oreal stand, and I noticed some new products. Instantly the ‘Super liner perfect slim’ caught my eye, and I bought it five minutes later.

Finally I can now wear eyeliner without feeling like I have something enormous on my eye, and it looks beautiful. It lasts all day and is a perfect finish to a smokey eye or just a simple natural look.

Have you ever heard of this eyeliner?

Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig