FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Tuesday 17 February 2015

SEPHORA-SMOOTHING PRIMER REVIEW

I’ve never understood the use of primer, but, as this year I decided I would have to try out new products, I took another trip to Sephora and looked around for some primers. I saw a lot of expensive ones, with special functions, but, as this would be my first time trying out this product, I decided to go for a cheeper version, as I could always go back for a better one.


I ended up having to ask the lady in the shop for the cheapest one they had, and she led me to the Smoothing primer by Sephora. I looked at the 15ml bottle and wondered if it was worth it, seeing as it as so small, but I went for it.

I tried it as soon as I got home and the results were fantastic! My face felt soft and silky and my makeup lasted so much longer than usual. It made my skin look radiant and fresh and I was extremely happy I decided to go for it.

Even though it’s a small bottle, the amount you use is so little that it lasts for a long time.

I nearly forced all my friends to buy it and they were extremely impressed as well!

What primers do you use?

Love, Sara xx
www.sephora.com



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig