FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Saturday 21 February 2015

ESSENCE-I LOVE XTREME VOLUME MASCARA REVIEW


I’m one of those people who buys mascara and then forgets about it after the first time wearing it out, finding it again after a few months and falling in love with it.



That, however, wasn’t the case with the Essence I love extreme volume mascara. I received it for my birthday and started wearing it the day after, wanting to test it and see if it was any good or not. The next day everyone was complementing me on how good and long my lashes looked, but I believed they were just being kind and thought nothing of it.



When I got home I noticed that I still had really dark lashes, something that with other mascaras I have tried has faded throughout the day. I was thoroughly impressed and happy with this product, and now it is by far one of my favourite drugstore mascaras.

 
 
I highly recommend buying it, and it is so easy to find, I’ve seen it everywhere!

What’s your favorite mascara?

Love, Sara xx


 


 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig