FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Saturday 7 February 2015

MY BUCKET LIST

I think everyone of us has made a bucket list of things we want to do before we die. It can be simple things, like learning to ride a bike(if you can't already ride one), or scary things, like skydiving.
I've been making my first one ever in the last month, and i've been looking around for things i'd like to do in my life. I'm hoping to write a blog post every time i achieve one of them, so you guys can tag along on the adventure. This isn't necessarily the order i want to do them in, it's just how they came to mind! Xx

1. Get married
2. Have kids
3. Go to university
4. Apply for a job
5. Buy my own house
6. Drive from the east coast to the west coast of the US
7. Write a novel
8. Meet someone famous
9. Achieve my goal weight
10. Do a roadtrip through europe
11. Go to a fashion show
12. Go surfing
13. Visit Australia
14. Sleep under the stars
15. Get drunk (i don't know how positive this experience would be, but i've never been very drunk, just tipsy, and i'd 'like' to laugh back at the memory later)
16. Go to Ibiza
17. Get at least 90% in my final exams at school
18. Go to a youtube convention
19. Sing in front of a big crowd
20. Invent my own recipe
21. Record an album
22. Get a record deal
23. Do a photoshoot
24. Be a model for a little while
25. Dye my hair 
26. Go to a beach bonfire
27. See an outdoor concert
28. Create my own drive in movie theatre with a sheet and a projector
29. Start a herb garden
30. Have an outdoor candle lit dinner party
31. Volounteer in an animal shelter
32. Have a spa day
33. Use a polaroid camera
34. Take an outdoor yoga class
35. Go skinny dipping
36. Make s'mores
37. Go paintballing
38. Have an egg fight
39. Dry flowers
40. Make sushi
41. Go to a music festival
42. Get a tattoo
43. Learn to play an instrument
44. Visit 100 countries
45. Reach 1'000'000 subscribers on youtube (keep dreaming Sara...)
46. Have a walk-in closet
47. Make a big online purchase
48. Read 'The fault in our stars' (i know, i know, i just havn't had time to read it yet!)
49. Buy a MacBook with my own savings
50. Have an 'all nighter' on Tumblr
51. Have a 'pen pal'
52. Redecorate my bedroom
53. Go on a huge shopping spree
54. Do a whole month of daily vlogging
55. Tweet every day 'I'm grateful for...' for 100 days
56. Learn to skateboard
57. Run a marathon
58. Make a dress
59. Fly on a plane with two floors
60. Spend Christmas on the beach
61. Organize a party that people talk about for ages
62. Own a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes
63. Get a 'rasta'
64. Buy a car
65. Read all of the Bible
66. Talk about something I believe in in front of a crowd
67. Decorate my own skateboard (even though I can't skate)
68. Spend a whole day in Central Park
69. Learn to cook
70. Overcome my phobia of dogs
71. Go to the gym every single day for a month
72. Meet a member of the royal family
73. Move out of my parents' house
 74. Do work experience in an orphanage
 75. Cook every single recipe in a recipe book
 76. Go to Milan Fashion Week
 77. Go to London Fashion Week
 78. Appear in a magazine
 79. Own a kitten
 80. Get four massages in a month
 81. Do a collab. on youtube with someone I really admire
 82. Win the lottery
 83. Get 5000 followers on bloglovin
 84. Help build a well in Africa
 85. Live in another country for 6 months
 86. Meet someone that I've only ever met on the internet
 87. Be able to rock a hat
 88. Swim with dolphins
 89. Learn to tap dance
 90. Live with a roommate 
 91. Live in Brighton
 92. Walk on a red carpet
 93. Go to a press event
 94. Learn to ride a horse
 95. Work in a homeless shelter
 96. Adopt a child
 97. Ride on a helicopter
 98. Meet someone really inspiring to me
 99. Have you all check out my youtube channel (pretty please)
 100. Be completely happy with myself and my life

 
I know that i'm probably not going to achieve some of my goals , but i believe that if you work hard to make your dreams come true, you never know what could happen, so don't give up just because someone tells you you dream too big. 
Let me know what you want to do in your life!
I also made a video of my new year's resolutions for 2015, go check it out!

 

Sara xx
Ps. Feel free to comment the name of your blog so I can check you all out!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig