FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 6 February 2015

WELCOME TO UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES

Hey guys!

My name's Sara.
I've always wanted to write a blog and I thought this would be a perfect moment in my life to start one. I'm still in school, and don't have much free time, but all the time i do have, i spend reading blogs, watching youtubers or filming videos for my youtube channel. I started youtube a few months ago and i love filming new stuff. Go and check me out if you want!: http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGfYI_zyknq06CcUSsA87Ag
Everything i write on here will be my own personal opinion, and i'm not saying all of you have to agree. I'd love to know what you guys think as well.  I love fashion, beauty and anything shopping related, so I will probably write mostly about girly things, but I will also post about just random life experiences or adventures I go on, or life advice (not that I have any clue about life, but what I learn from experiences)
Thank you if you stick around, it means a lot to me!
Tell me a bit about you...

Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig