FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Tuesday 10 February 2015

WINTER WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND-TAYLOR SWIFT

February has just started and in Italy it was like winter had finally come. Snow came very fast and very voluptuous. The city was pretty much blocked for a day, and it was sooo cold. My good friend Laura and I took this opportunity to take some great pictures in the snow.
We dressed up nicely and headed down to the river near our city. It was a beautiful day and even though my feet were absolutely freezing, it wasn’t too cold.











I was wearing one of my favourite dresses ever from River Island, which I bought in October of last year. It is, as many of River Islands products, one of the most comfortable yet smart pieces in my wardrobe. I love to dress it up or down depending by the event or situation, and I love the colour.
The coat is actually my mom’s, but I love to wear it whenever I need to go somewhere smart. It adds taste and sophistication to the whole outfit, and it kept me nice and warm.
My shoes were from Fashion Union.(i know you can’t see them, but If you follow my insta: http://instagram.com/undergroundfairytales/ there’s a photo of them on there) These loafers are extremely fancy and spectacularly amazing.
 
 
This is the first of a couple of blog posts, where I will reference a song and upload an outfit.
I hope you like them. Tell me what you think of the outfit!
Love, Sara xx
www.fashionunion.com DISCOUNT: BLOG15
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig