FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Saturday 14 February 2015

SEPHORA-DAILY MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANER REVIEW

I’ve always wondered how people can wash all they’re brushes without it taking up too many days of they’re week. Then, as I was doing my weekly trip to Sephora, I noticed a new product that I have never seen or heard of. In a little bottle I saw HEAVEN.

The daily makeup brush cleaner is one of the easiest products to use: you just spay once on every brush and then you clean the makeup off the brush with a towel or some toilet paper.







It works fabulously and I’m really impressed. It also was not expensive at all.

It’s an efficient and handy addition to your makeup collection and I really advise it.

How do you clean your brushes?

Love , Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig