FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Thursday 2 July 2015

KIKO-AFTER SUN HAIR REPAIR SERUM REVIEW

 
A few years ago, i think about two or three, I died my hair with red henna, and since then it’s always looked quite ruined at the ends, and it’s often dry. I thought my only solution was to cut off the split ends every two or three months, but I have recently found an amazing product for damaged hair.
It’s the Kiko After Sun Hair Repair Serum. As the name implies, it helps to repair, or prevent, hair from getting damaged by the sun, but also water and the wind.
I use it every time I have a shower, as soon as I get out, applying it evenly on my whole scalp and then along all the length of my hair, focusing on the damaged parts that look ruined or that are very fragile.
It’s really easy to apply and it has an amazing scent, perfect for summer. It was quite cheap, and Kiko is amazing value for money, so I really recommend popping in to a shop, or just browsing on their website, to see if you find something.
This is one of the best products I have ever tried on my hair, and I’m very happy with the results.
You can buy it here

Love, Sara xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig