FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 8 July 2015

CATERING FOR A DINNER PARTY #30

This year my parents both turned 50. So to celebrate their birthdays we organized two parties. Chiara, a friend of mine, and I, decided to cater for both. The first one was at the end of June, in Italy, with about 100 people. The second one, on the other hand, was more of a dinner party for about 20 people, and in the Uk. We started deciding the dishes one week in advance, and went shopping on the Thursday before the party. On Friday we cooked nearly everything, and I was really proud of the results.
This was the menu for the evening:
Vegetables and dips(hummus and olive and caper dip)
Peanuts
Vegetable crisps
Olives
Zucchini with Philadelphia and salmon
Parmesan and garlic breadsticks
Asparagus risotto in parmesan nests
Gammon
Potato salad
Bean salad
Tomato and mozzarella salad
Vitello tonnato
Various cheeses
Meringues
Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries
Lemon mousse
Chocolate cheesecake
Raspberry cheesecake
Tiramisu
It was an amazing turnout, and the food was absolutely delicious, if I do say so myself. I’m really proud of me and Chiara, as we managed to make all of this and serve everything, even if lots of it had to be done at the last minute!
If you’re interested in any of the recipes, just let me know down below and I’ll write some food blog posts soon.

Love ya, Sara xx
  



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig