FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 22 July 2015

3 'CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT' BEAUTY PRODUCTS


If I had to say three products that I couldn’t live without, I’d have to go for the Kiss Balm(Kiko), the Colossal Volume Mascara(Maybelline) and the Universal Brow Freeze(Sephora). I chose these three products because they focus on three important features: lips, eyes and eyebrows. 


My lips are naturally really dry, so I need something to moisten(oh how I hate that word) them. The Kiss balm by Kiko is a beautiful product that does just that as well as hinting a bit of colour. I have the colour Tutti Frutti, and it smells tropical and fresh, which is perfect for summer. 


The Colossal Volume Mascara by Maybelline is one of those mascaras that makes your eyes dark after just a few coats. You can choose how much volume and colour you want to apply. I went for quite a natural look, applying only one coat. 

The Universal Brow Freeze by Sephora is my favourite brow product at the moment.  It’s a pencil, that has no colour, and it’s function it to literally ‘freeze’ your eyebrows in place. It’s perfect if you’re having a night out, or even if you just have a long day ahead of you, and you want to be sure your brows stay in place. 
I recommend all three of these products completely, as they are my favourite products at the moment. What are your three favourite products? 
Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig