FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 6 July 2015

SUMMER VIBES:DAISY DREAM AND YSL LIPSTICKS

English weather is extremely unpredictable, and even though this year summer is very hot and sunny, most years the heat takes a long time to get here, or never really arrives. Sometimes we need a breath of fresh, summery air even when it’s raining outside and you’re wearing a heavy Zara jumper(always been my absolute favourites). I’ve found that one of the only ways to feel like summer is actually here, is perfume. Now, I don’t know about you, but finding the perfect summer perfume is quite a task for me. I wanted a fresh, flowery scent, that somehow makes me feel happy and radiant.
I finally found IT when I smelt Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs the first time. Everyone talked about it last year, and it was the latest ‘everyone needs to try it’ product, but I wasn’t really one to fuss about perfumes back then. Now it’s my absolute favourite, and it just completes a summer day with it’s light and very flowery scent. It’s one of those perfumes that just makes you feel pretty even on a ‘ugh day’, and I couldn’t be happier about it.
But, the secret to feeling summery is not only perfume, but also lipsticks. Lipstick is the perfect way to brighten up your face on a very dull day, and I feel like the Rouge Couture collection by Yves Saint Laurent is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
The two shades that I picked out look like ‘summer at it’s best’ for me, and I love adding a splash of colour to my makeup look in this period of the year.
 PINK RHAPSODY is a vibrant pink, very fresh and bright, that never fails to impress. 
CORAIL POETIQUE on the other hand, is a light coral colour, that I absolutely adore. It’s simple and sophisticated and just has a ‘I’m pretty now’ feel to it. All the lipsticks in the collection are a mix between a matte finish and a dewy finish, leaving your lips exactly like they are normally, so as an effect, making you feel like you have nothing on your lips.
Summer is my favourite period of the year, and I love anything summery really, so these three products are perfect for me and any other summer lovers out there.
What are your favourite summer products?

Love, Sara xx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig