FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 17 July 2015

RECORD AN ALBUM #21

In march 2014 I joined a band. We’re called Sound Chemistry and we play melodic rock music. Singing is one of my greatest passions, and I love the process of writing and creating new content. In December, we decided to record an EP. We already had 10 songs, so we had to pick our 4 favourites to feature on the album. After that, we only really had to decide a name. We had different ideas, but none of them really appealed to us, until my brother (also the bass player) suggested we named it Underground Fairytales. Now, you’re probably thinking ‘Isn’t that the name of your blog?’ I named my blog after the album, with their permission, as I fell in love with it. We spent 11 hours in the studio, recording again and again those four songs, until we felt they were perfect. If you want to check out our sound, we have a youtube channel with these four songs. 
Do you sing or play any instruments? 
Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig