FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 13 July 2015

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE 2015

My skincare routine is something I’ve been trying to get right for a long time. I have very strange skin, so it’s hard to know what products to use. But I finally think that I can say that the products I use at the moment are perfect.
To start off with I should probably tell you about my skin. My skin is quite oily, even though I was blessed with quite clear skin, but around my nose area my skin often peels. These are two completely different skin types, so two different types of products as well, but I finally feel like I can say that Kiko came to the rescue.
Kiko has always been one of my favourite brands of makeup, and I never even thought of trying their skincare section. But last month, as I was in the store buying much too many things, I came across the skincare stand, and decided to pick up some products to try out.
To start off with, even if it’s the morning and my face has no makeup on it, I use the Cleansing Eyes(Kiko) with a cotton pad, to make sure my eye have no mascara left on from the previous night.
 Then I use the Cleansing Milk & Tone(Kiko) to remove any foundation or cream. 
 And to finish off the first part of the routine I use the Purifying Pads(Kiko).

I love the feeling of clean skin soon after I wake up, and it’s a great way to brighten your face up straight away.


After having made sure that my face is nice and clean, I apply my Energy Mask(Kiko), that is a detoxifying black mask that cleanses the face nicely from pollution and impurities. After 15 minutes or so I remove it using warm water and a towel.

After that comes the last part: the Cleansing Scrub(Kiko). I apply this, on wet skin, using circular motions with my hands and apply it evenly and then use warm water to take everything off.


At the end of all of these steps my skin feels nice and smooth, and I can see a big difference from before I started.

What’s your skincare routine?

Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig