FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 20 July 2015

BENEFIT-THE POREFESSIONAL REVIEW


When I stepped into Sephora this time, I knew exactly what I had came for. I walked over to the Benefit stand, looking for the extremely famous Porefessional. The reason behind this: I had fallen in love with the Sephora smoothing primer (  ) and I wanted to try out some different ones.
Aside from the fact that it is maybe the most talked about product on the internet, it really is a miracle.
 It’s texture and coverage is essential for the perfect result. The no-colour scheme makes it impossible to be confused on which one you should be buying, and it really leaves amazing results.
 I’ve never been one to have huge pores or pimples, but I’ve recently noticed a few breakouts, and The Porefessional helped to cover and minimilize them.
 It also helps make makeup last and doesn’t leave a dewy finish at all.
Yes, it can seem expensive, but it’s really an investment. An investment in your skin and your beauty.
Have you ever tried The Porefessional by Benefit?
You can but it here
Love, Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig