FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 15 July 2015

NAKEDNESS:NAKED PALETTE 3

How can a product be loved so much? I ask myself that question often, especially when I’m looking at the Naked palette 3. It’s one of the most stunning palettes I own, and I really can’t get enough of the variety of pinky nudes that it offers. They’re all perfectly pigmented, perfect for a smokey eye or just a simple dab of sweet colour. I adore the matte colours, and they are my day to day shades, whereas the more shimmery colours are perfect for an evening out.
Dust and Nooner are my favourite shades, and I love achieving new looks every time I try a new combination of colours. The brush that comes incorporated in the palette is soft and easy to use, making the application absolutely flawless.
All the shades are absolutely beautiful, and even though I don’t think all of them are of daily use, I absolutely recommend it to anyone out there who is looking for a new stunning palette that radiates summer everywhere.
You can buy it here
Do you like the Naked line?
Love, Sara xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig