FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Friday 10 July 2015

BENEFIT-GIMME BROW REVIEW

Brows are obviously an important feature of your face, so having them on pointe is something I strive for. Recently I was introduced to Gimme Brow by Benefit.
It is a mascara for you lashes that keeps them in place even during a busy and hectic day and fills in any gaps you may or may not have.
 I find that, having blonde hair, the light/medium is the perfect colour. In some lights I think that it may just be a little bit too dark, but all in all it’s the lightest colour they have and in most lightings it looks fantastic.
 The brush is really small, making it super easy to apply the product.
Even though Benefit can be more on the expensive side, all their products are most definitely worth it, including Gimme Brow.
If you ever have the chance to pick one up, definitely do, as it is a life saver and I don’t know how I used to live without it.
You can buy it here.
What do you use on your eyebrows?
 Love, Sara xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig