FASHION BEAUTY LIFESTYLE

Monday 27 July 2015

DOUBLE UP-ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR

When I find new foundation-concealer duos, I always get very excited, as I think that makeup that is put together in a set is obviously a perfect match. So when I discovered the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place duo, I got very very happy. As soon as I had a chance I went to Sephora and bought them. 
As soon as I tried the foundation my first reaction was “Wow this is very high coverage!” and it’s true: this is a very high coverage foundation, that is perfect if you’re having a bad skin day, or you just feel really yucky and want something to cover you up nicely. The only negative comment I have about this foundation is that it doesn’t have a pump, so too much comes out each time you put it on. But other than that, it’s really one of the best foundations I own. 

 Now let’s talk about the concealer. I am completely and utterly in love with this product. It’s perfect for every day, and not only it works beautifully as a concealer, but also as a highlighter. I use it as both almost every day, and the result is a light and alive look even when it’s 6.30 and I feel dead. 







If you’ve never tried eny of these products I really think you should venture out to buy them, really. Or you can just buy them here: Foundation, Concealer.  
Love, Sara xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UNDERGROUND FAIRYTALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig